We are looking for an individual who can work both independently and in small groups with excellent interpersonal communication skills. You will need to solve problems as they arrive and be resourceful in arriving at solutions. You will need to be vigilant in documentation. You must be able to understand multiple technologies and initiatives simultaneously. You must be highly flexible and learn quickly with the ability to switch quickly from one type of technology and/or project to another.
Candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of C# (C Sharp) and the .NET Framework
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services in a .NET development environment
- Permanent legal authorization to work in the United States
- Microsoft certification in SharePoint
- Familiarity with custom workflows, data integration, dashboards, web parts, content types and SDLC using SharePoint family of technologies
- Familiarity with SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio (Including Reporting Services), InfoPath and SharePoint Designer
A high growth opportunity where all members of the team are encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions and planning. We offer a great work environment, competitive salaries. Training for Sharepoint Development may be offerred.