Find the approach that is best suited to your project by using the sliders below to indicate the answer to each question.
1) The product is complex and intangible.
2) We anticipate changing requirements or adding new requirements after project start.
3) We are developing a new product or feature. We are not merely configuring an existing product.
4) We are unsure of the best tools and technologies to use for this project.
5) Decision makers are available for day-to-day design and strategy decisions.